Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Business Writing Help - For Free

More and more these days freelance writers can find an opportunity to work for a company looking for business writing help to complete all kinds of messages that they need to put out on a daily basis.
In this article I will cover a bit of the groundwork that you need to know in business writing, and then provide a link to a site where you can get a step by step guide on making your business writing shine.
As you will probably already know there are a lot of styles and formats that fit into business writing that you need to know about to impress a potential employer. You should make sure that you have an understanding of the most common stuff below:
* Newsletters and eShots - This is the monthly update that a company will send to their loyal customers that will have a lot of rich content plus a sprinkle of advertising.
* Letter Writing - Often a large company will have to send out a massive volume of letters and will employ a writer to complete this work.
* Reports and Whitepapers - Often used as a content marketing tool and given away free to potential customers in exchange for contact information.
* Power Point Presentations - With many business people needing to give presentations and seminars it will be your job to write their content and make sure that they have everything covered.
* Brochures and Copywriting - You will often see that larger companies have a booklet at reception that explains their vision and core beliefs. This can often be outsourced to a business writer like yourself.
* Blogging - More and more blogging is being seen as a massive marketing tool but it takes time and effort to keep up a good blog and often there are opportunities for freelance business writer to provide the the content.
There are so many different parts to business writing but there are a few cores skill you need to really make it work if you want to have success. You need to work on this stuff all the time:
1. You need to have accurate writing and good attention to details. 
2. You need to be expert at proofreading. 
3. An ability to get your work in on time is essential. 
4. You need to have great communication skills. 
5. Market research is a good idea. 
6. An understanding of marketing and copywriting methods is also essential.

If you think you fit the bill or would like even more detailed information please see the links below.
More FREE info for You
So now we have the theory out the way I want to give you what I'm guessing you're really after, and that's a few simple ideas to make your business writing up to 50% more readable. To learn the secrets click here Business Writing Help or Direct Mail Copywriter

7 comments:

  1. Everybody need to be able to write on very high level nowadays to be successful in business. This is a good opportunity and I am going to check it to improve my skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through your articles and found some information which is quite important for me. It is very informative. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love writing but I never tried it for business purposes. Maybe I just don't have much time before coz I'm schooling at a university. Maybe I can start a business now using my writing skills for I already graduated. I am actually looking for ideas which can help me on how to start business writing. I am very eager to know and learn the things that I should consider when I'm writing and for me to succeed. By the way, thanks for your post! I know it could help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LEDs are the future, I am all for power saving eco friendly LED lighting solutions. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! I always wanted to improve my writing skills. thanks for taking time to share these valuable ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really agree with your idea that an ability to write will be a start of a new business.I am very grateful that i am given such talent in writing because I actually am using this right now. I am a freelance writer and this work is indeed enjoying despite the fact that you can express your idea through writing. Thanks anyway for sharing such informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing is my passion ever since my elementary grades. Maybe it was only because of my hobby in writing literary articles. It is my past time if I have no works. Until I joined our school paper. My knowledge in writing widened because I almost write all form of articles like news, features, commentary and editorial. It's so nice to be engage with writing. You can express your thoughts and feelings through writing. Actually I am working with my book which includes different genres of literary articles and I'm hoping to be publish this coming year. God speed Guys! thanks for posting by the way...

    ReplyDelete